For Booking and Information contact:
PBS Conference Center Location:
4343 SW Corbett
Portland, OR 97239
4343 SW Corbett, Portland, Oregon
PBS’ newly renovated Conference Center in southwest Portland is available for daily rental to outside groups for events. The Center is close to freeways, Barbur Boulevard, and TriMet bus routes with both on-site and street parking.
- Self-contained facility with adjacent private restrooms
- Accessible ground-level entry
- Equipped with whiteboards, projector and multiple screens for overhead presentations, presenter microphone with built-in sound system, and high-speed internet access
- Furnished with re-configurable tables for displays or with chairs for seated activities
- Facility accommodates 60 for seated training sessions and 75 for social gatherings, depending on activity space requirements
- Staging kitchenette convenient to meeting room for catered events
- Clean, quiet carpeted space of 1640 square feet with day-lighting windows
- Business Meetings
- Training Sessions
- Company Events
- Holiday Parties
- Client Events
- Community Meetings
- Religious Gatherings
- Reunion Gatherings
- Social Club or Game-night Gatherings
Rental fee for the facility is $250 for a half day (minimum) and $450 for full-day use. Please inquire about evening and weekend use, as rates vary according to needs. Additional charges will be applied for catering coordination and technical support, as necessary.
PBS contracts with many local caterers who are familiar with our facilities, clean-up, and recycling requirements. We can arrange catering to fit any event, if needed.
Please contact Tami Skiles to schedule a tour of the Conference Center or to discuss your event details.