PBS connects with a diverse range of organizations relevant to environmental and engineering industries. These professional groups provide a source for recruitment of talented staff, and a place for our existing staff to network, learn, and share knowledge.
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View our Affirmative Action Plan
PDF – 590 KB
PBS Engineering and Environmental Inc. (PBS) offers a professional, growth-oriented culture for its employees. Our eight offices throughout the Pacific Northwest help PBS to provide efficient service to many regional clients and great opportunities for our staff to live and visit other areas in the Northwest. We believe our focus on individual strengths, professional development practices and strong service orientation has led to a high percentage of staff and client retention over the years. PBS is locally owned and managed by individuals who are committed to their professions, enjoy their work and support their staff and their communities.
PBS is an equal opportunity employer. We offer individuals the opportunity to grow professionally along with competitive salaries, paid time off, flexible work schedules, health benefits and a 401(k) plan.
PBS is building quality careers and creating excellent growth opportunities throughout our firm.
Guy Neal, PE
President, PBS Engineering and Environmental Inc.
CURRENT JOB AND INTERNSHIP OPENINGS:
- Civil Engineering Designer (Pasco, WA)
- Part-time Administrative Assistant (Portland, OR)
- Environmental Geologist / Scientist (Bend, OR)
- Civil Project Engineer / Project Manager (Walla Walla, WA)
- Human Resources (HR) Administrative Assistant (Portland, OR)
- Industrial Hygienist (Richland, WA)
- Civil Project Engineer / Project Manager (Portland, OR)
- Project Manager - Natural Resources Practice (Portland, OR)
- Industrial Hygienist (Seattle, WA)
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer (Portland, OR)
- Industrial Hygiene Technician – Hazardous Materials Management (Pacific NW)
- Project Manager – Hazardous Materials Management (Pacific NW)
- None scheduled at this time. Stay tuned for future Career Fair dates.
PBS Engineering + Environmental only accepts and considers resumes and letters of interest for current posted job openings and internships. Resumes and letters of interest will only be held for posted openings. Resumes submitted for positions not currently posted will be not be reviewed, considered, or held for any amount of time.